Saturday, November 05, 2005

Original 'About Me'

Hello,
This is where I am planning to write about what I've been up to, how I'm doing, what I've thinking about, etc, for anyone who might be interested to know.
I've decided to try this in leiu of the so-called "mass email." I guess I'm not exactly sure why this strikes me as an improvement, but somehow it does. Maybe something about not feeling like I'm subjecting anyone to anything, or at least not presuming that they might like to be subjected to my ramblings. And I didn't want to try to guess who would like to receive them.
For whatever reason, I think I'll be more comfortable, and therefore more honest, etc. with this medium. This also probably means I'll be less brief, so by all means skim, skip, browse, etc. As if you needed me to tell you that . . .
I don't know as of now (Nov. 6) exactly how often I'll be writing entries. Once every week or two sounds about right at the moment, but I really don't yet know what my life will be like over the coming months. If I'm aware I'll be out of touch a while I'll try to remember to say so.
Post comments, if you like, and make sure to email me often.
Okay, enjoy!Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home