Wednesday, December 07, 2005

just a quick note-- not an entry

hello loyal readers,

i just wanted to let you know that i probably won't have the opportunity to write up a post for a couple days yet. i've been at slow and expensive internet connections as of late and, perhaps more significantly, i've been travelling with a nice english fellow the past few days, which means that i don't have the blocks of time it takes me to write up the entries as i've been doing them.

on that note, i'm considering altering how i go about this whole thing, as it is becoming something of a chore as is. my thought is that i may just give myself a half hour on the computer once or twice a week, and get out what i can. because the way i'm currently going about this takes me MUCH longer than that, it would probably alter the form of the entries quite a bit. more a stream of conciousness sort of feel, i expect.

in any case, i hope this finds you all well, and look for more sometime after this coming weekend. thanks for reading, everyone, and be sure to let me know you're following and haven't told me so-- it means a lot to me that people take enough interest in what i'm doing to read what i'm writing here.

sincerely,
josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home